Monday, December 17, 2007

We're having a GIRL!

We had our big ultrasound today and the tech confirmed we are indeed having a girl. :) We couldn't be more excited to have one of each! And I am also very glad that we didn't get the even bigger surprise of having a boy, since we both have been calling this baby a "she" for weeks.

Everything else looked perfect and normal. I am measuring another 2 days ahead, so, technically I've gone from May 13, to May 10, to May 8th. This baby likes to grow fast. :) They are sticking with the May 10th due date though.

The entire ultrasound she was kicking and punching and moving around, so we've got a wiggler in there. I can feel the kicks now too, which is wonderful. And of course it's always amazing to see all the anatomy - the brain, spine, stomach, kidneys, femur, etc... So very cool.

Yeah for Team Pink!!

No comments: