I can't believe she's already 4 weeks old! Time really has flown by. I just hope she doesn't grow up TOO fast, I love the little baby stage. She is getting bigger every day and starting to grow out of her newborn clothes. She's awake for longer stretches and is beginning to study objects around her. We've even seen a few rare smiles when we talk to her, it's very sweet!
Life with two is getting easier as well. I suppose you just do what you have to. I have now taken both kids to Target, the park, the coffee shop, school, and a haircut for Luca by myself. The only part I could live without are the early mornings. Just when Avery gets back to sleep after a feeding, Luca wakes up. Or, if Luca is sleeping in, Avery decides to play. But, as with everything, I know that will adjust too.
We just love you little Avery!!



No comments:
Post a Comment