My friend Pamela and I braved the crowds and took Luca and Avery to Macy's downtown. Every year, they decorate their "8
th floor" in a Christmas theme and you wind through the display until you end up at Santa. This year's theme was "A Day in the Life of an Elf." It was my first time going and I was really excited. However, when our line started on the 5
th floor and took over an hour, the excitement started to wear off. Luca is not good at sitting still that long or waiting in line and we finally had to just give in and let him eat an entire bag of animal cookies while waiting in line. :)
It was all worth it though, when we finally ended up at Santa. Luca asked for "really huge toys" and said Avery wants "baby toys." :)

Santa, 2008
(And Luca actually wasn't scared of Santa at all. He was excited to get up on his lap. I think the strange expression on his face was because of the photographer.)

Santa and Luca

Santa and Avery

Avery, all dolled up and waiting patiently in line

Pamela and squishy
Click here to see
2007 Santa photos
1 comment:
Your blog is too cute!!
I think you have become my blog inspiraton!!! Thank you so much for sharing!--Lara
Post a Comment