Such a big boy! I think Tyler has that same shirt. I was just making my rounds through the blogs and wanted to check in on you and you babes. I hope your appointment went well today.Miss Ya Liz, Leah and Tyler
Ah cute!! And looks like you got the photo uploaded! Cute shot of Luca! Hope you and the babe are doing well, too. You're getting so close!!!
Post a Comment
Free Web Counter
2 comments:
Such a big boy! I think Tyler has that same shirt. I was just making my rounds through the blogs and wanted to check in on you and you babes. I hope your appointment went well today.
Miss Ya
Liz, Leah and Tyler
Ah cute!! And looks like you got the photo uploaded! Cute shot of Luca! Hope you and the babe are doing well, too. You're getting so close!!!
Post a Comment