This is just an update to let you all know that my computer decided to crash on me last night. It will no longer turn on and the experts think the motherboard died. I knew I used it a lot, but not that much!! We just bought this computer last September.
So, I'm now in the process of confirming my warranty information with Gateway and then I'll have to wait for them to ship me a box, then ship my computer to them to fix and then wait for it to come back. I do all my blogging and photos on that computer, so it may be a while before the next post here... I may be able to do some through Anthony's laptop (which I'm on now) but we'll see.
I hope to at least be back up and running before the baby arrives!!
It is a sad, sad day when you lose a computer. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment