I debated whether this was a blog-worthy post, but in the end, who can resist sharing their amazing bargain finds??!! We have a local consignment shop that sells only name brand, quality clothing and I've found some really wonderful baby clothes there. Twice a year, they have a 50% off the entire store sale and today was that day! I've had it marked on my calendar for months, was ready with cash in hand, and waiting at the door when they opened at 9:00 am. You wouldn't believe how many people were waiting along with me. They even started handing out numbers to get in - it was that popular. Luckily, I was one of the first in and bolted right to the 3-12 mos girl clothes. I love shopping for kids' clothes, but when the items are sometimes $30 retail and you get them for $2 or $3, you can't beat that!
So, here are my purchases. 13 items for $41. I know it looks like an ebay ad, but I just had to share. :)

Red/white GAP outfit, $4
White w/ flowers Ralph Lauren outfit, $4
Pink Ralph Lauren one piece, $2

Hot pink striped Pumpkin Patch jeans, $4
Flower Old Navy jeans, $3
Baby Gap overalls, $4

Carter's white and blue flowers dress, $4
Flower Gymboree romper, $3
Hot pink flower Baby Gap romper, $4
Pink plaid Oshkosh romper, $3

Purple plaid Baby Gap overalls and hat, $3
Pink/gray Old Navy onesie, $2
White Old Navy hat, $1
(Oh and the white hat is Luca's only purchase. They just don't have many older boys' clothes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment