Thursday, July 24, 2008

Poop Happens

I was meeting a friend for coffee this morning that I haven't seen in over a year. She was holding Avery and well... Avery decided to have her FIRST blowout EVER - right on my friend's work clothes!!! OMG, I was so embarrassed. She was totally fine about it, but why does that always happen when you're out and at the worst time? (Remembering both Luca's massive diarrhea blowout at the Caribou in Milwaukee and also the vomiting incident at Alterra, also in Milwaukee. Hmm, seems to be a trend...)

I went to the bathroom to change her and it was everywhere, up her back, down her legs. Luckily I was a good, prepared mommy and had diapers, wipes and a change of clothes (which I gotta say is rare.) I got her cleaned up (used the whole box of wipes) and changed and lifted her up onto my shoulder, where she immediately puked all over my shirt and hers. *Sigh*

Silly girl. ;)

And a completely unrelated picture for good measure.

No comments: