It was a gorgeous day for the fair. Lower 70's and sunny blue skies. We went to the Miracle of Birth center and saw all the baby animals. We saw the cows, pigs, sheep, horses, rabbits and poultry. We ate greasy delicious fair food and rode across the fairgrounds on the sky glider.
The funniest part was probably when I was about a foot away from a horse and we got into an unintentional staring contest. The horse neighed incredibly loudly right at me, and I screamed and jumped. Luca said for the rest of the day "The loud horse scared mommy." I hope I didn't scar him for life. :)
It was a really fun day, and I'm glad we had the chance to take him on a special date!


Piggies!!

This was NOT the scary horse. :)

Luca loved the bunnies!

As we were heading out, this was the crowd that had gathered.

Daddy and Luca talking about the fair on the bus ride home


No comments:
Post a Comment