Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz (95th%)
Height: 26 in (95th%)
Head: 75th%
If you want to compare to her 2 month check up, click here.



What's New:
Avery is doing very well! She is a happy, content, independent baby. We get lots of comments on how mild-mannered she is and how little she cries. She still loves coming to school with Mommy, and I love being with her every day. She makes funny faces, talks to her toys and laughs if you can hit the right nerve.
She loves to stand, play in her exersaucer, read books, be sung to, laugh at mommy's funny faces and watch other kids, especially her big brother. She naps on and off all day and has back tracked a little at night, now waking to eat at 4 am instead of 5 am. This came right at the time that I started going to the gym after her 5 am feeding. So, now that has been put on hold until she goes back to sleeping until 5 am. I was dedicated, but not dedicated enough to wake up at 4 am for the day! :)
Overall, I will say it yet again. She completes our family and makes us smile all day long.
Happy Four Months Old Sweet Girl!!



No comments:
Post a Comment