Monday, September 8, 2008

We finally have a nursery!!

We finally made the big move! Luca and Avery now share a room, and Anthony and I have our own room again. It was a huge task, completely flip flopping two bedrooms, but fun to finally have a nursery for the kids.

The first night was absolutely awful. I was extremely anxious about them waking each other up and had the monitor on high. Every time one of them made a sound, I bolted out of bed and tried to help. I ended up getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep max.

The next night, I turned off the monitor and came to the realization that they wouldn't wake each other up. It was a wonderful night! I didn't wake up until 5 am, when Avery woke to have a bottle. It was Avery's longest sleep in weeks.

So, we're very excited! Here are some pictures, although there isn't much up on the walls yet.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love it!!!!