Saturday, April 21, 2007

Meeting Danielle

I first met Danielle through a message board online after my miscarriage in June 2005. Almost immediately we felt connected and started emailing each other. We had so many similarities and I couldn't believe how much we had in common. We emailed and chatted online almost daily through our trying to conceive, our pregnancies and parenting. I can't even count the number of times she was there for me or offered her advice or just a listening ear. She has really been someone I can go to with just about everything. Finally, after 2 years, we were able to meet!! Danielle and her family drove here for Luca's party and it was so amazing to meet them. It made it such a special weekend!! :)

Robb, Danielle, Ava, Sawyer, Julie, Luca and Anthony

Julie and Danielle

Sawyer and Luca - going for the same ball

Ava giving Luca a hug


Keeping busy at the coffee shop

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Julie, I had such a great time meeting! I wish we could have been there longer (or at least me ;) I wish we could just leave the kids home one day and meet! We'll come up again for sure though.